With Texas Oncology comprehensive, community-based care patients can:
- Spend more precious time with their families at their time of need.
- Eliminate the strenuous burden of travel, navigating large parking lots and walking long distances.
- Receive all their care and support services at one location, rather than being shuffled from one clinic to another.
- Receive their care in warm, intimate surroundings rather than in sterile, impersonal settings.
- Take advantage of today's most effective technologies for diagnoses and treatments.
- Benefit from the best continuity of care, with close collaboration among their medical caregivers and coordination of treatments.
- Participate in nationwide clinical trials of investigative drugs and therapies.
At Texas Oncology, we can connect you and your family with the resources you need to cope with your disease. The same center where you see your physicians and receive medical treatments may also offer a wide range of support services, including: